Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Waa Laa! (Or should that be Voila!?)

This is one.handy.tool. 
 
I purchased this little treasure last night from Jaada (hair stylist extraordinaire). It's called the Waa Laa comb. 
 
It's the perfect tool for backcombing/teasing/ratting your hair like the pros.  And heaven knows I absolutely have to backcomb my baby fine, pathetic excuse for hair so it holds some kind of style. 

 If you want one, go HERE.  Although, you might have to either be a stylist or know one so you can actually get it.  (How come they do that?  So not fair.) 
 
Anyway, the new hair-do looked simply smashing today because of it.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Just SO said...

Interesting. I think I could really use this. I wonder if they sell them at Sally Beauty Supply?

rychelle said...

hmmmm........i wonder where i can get one........my hair is so fine, i am mistaken for a two year old all the time. ;)

tammy said...

Oohh..I know what's going in my stocking!