Monday, December 22, 2008

Are you serious???

I think that I must be a glutton for gawking at other people's stupidity and crazy shenanigans because I watched "Momma's Boys" - again.  {In all fairness, there really isn't anything on TV right now and I'm all packed for my trip tomorrow.  That's my story...}  Do you think I need therapy?

Tonight's show: the first round of eliminations - 10 girls (out of 32) got the boot.  I swear! You'd have thought that some of them had lost a limb by the way they were reacting to the desolate news of rejection, while the ones that got picked were behaving as though they'd won the lottery (much jumping about and squealing).  Are you serious?  Are these girls really that hard up for a date or to find a man?  I just don't get it.

How can any self-respecting woman subject herself to the public humiliation that is "Momma's Boys"?

There are definitely some oddballs on the show.   (It wouldn't be considered 'good reality TV' without the interesting characters.  Right?)  This chic, Cara, has got to be the dingiest out of all the girls on the show.  One of her hobbies - building up her lingerie collection. {No joke!} Oh, and she had the audacity to show one of the mom's a couple of her favorite pieces, making sure to say that the pink sheer nighty was for one of the 3 momma's boys.  (Isn't that special? Just what every guy's mom wants to see and hear.  Classy!)

Pretty sure I'd not last 2 minutes in a room with this girl.  An-noy-ing!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Allison said...

Hi, I haven't watched the show, but from the clip you put on your blog, I would totally guess she is a "fake" Planted by the producers to make everyone react. To get a better rating. Just a guess. She is coo coo for cocoa puffs!

rychelle said...

I never understand the girls on these shows. They are usually pretty and sometimes smart and interesting. Why do they go on these shows and turn into total loons?

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe that you are watching this show. Are you bored or what?

Vanessa said...

OH.MY.HELL. Seriously. I forgot to watch last night! What was I thinking?? I'm totally on it next week!

Kristina P. said...

How in the heck is this show not on my DVR!?!?! I love all things trashy reality TV!!

mCat said...

GET.A.LIFE.

Just saying....

Anonymous said...

Is this a good example for your nephew. Why in the heck are you watching crappy reality TV shows. You're starting to scare me. I'm just saying.


Love, Cobe

tammy said...

How have I forgotten to watch this? It's going on my DVR list right now. With everything else on Christas break, a girl's gotta have something to watch.