Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Totally Random Tuesday

I'm about to blomit (blog about totally random things), so brace yourself.  

I got some absolutely fantastic gifts for my b-day on Saturday.  Mom, dad, Ryan, Carrie and kids all got me gift cards to none other than Sephora. Heaven!  (Can you hear the angels singing?  No?!?  I can.) 

Michelle, my totally awe-some bff, gave me a gift card to Target.  I *heart* Target. I'm using it to purchase another set of Wii controllers so more friends can play with us.

Travis, Amy and Gabriel gave me a gift box full of nose-pleasing products from a place called Lush.  (Can you say, 'de-li-cious'?) So far, my most favoritist product is the Dream Cream. Love, love, love this stuff!   It's A-ma-zing!  Click here to check it out.

Jeff, Laura and kids totally stunned me with a bea-u-ti-ful garnet necklace.  Jeff was so very endearing about it.  Before he gave it to me, he said, "Now, you have to understand something... I've never had a sister to buy presents for."  (Aaaawwwwww...) He was worried I wouldn't like it.  Naturally, I absolutely love it! 

A HUGE thank you to my family for making my b-day a very happy one.

I just thought I'd include a pic of me and my bff Michelle.  This made me laugh because I'd previously been taking pics with the kidlins - each taking a turn sitting on my lap.  So, Michelle had to sit on my lap for a pic, too. 

The following pic was taken by Ms. Jessica.  Every time I spend the night, she ALWAYS comments on my bed-head hair, my just out of the shower hair, my recently curled hair, and my ratted out hair before it's styled.  She thought it would be hilarious to take a pic of me with my recently curled hair. (There is a bed-head hair pic, but we'll just leave that in the deep, dark recesses of my computer.)

Well, there's your Tuesday randomness.  Hope it was a good day.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

Queso, I am so glad you are becoming a LUSH like me! Trav's a LUSH too, as is Gabriel (we start 'em young!)

BTW, I am giving in to the peer pressure to move my blog too - you guys suck- so drop on by, so far it's a lonely place. http://changingfocus.blogspot.com/

mCat said...

Please, please, please show the other picture. I SO want to see the ratted out hair picture. It would make my day, nay my week!!

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday to you!! LOVE LUSH. I am such a junkie. I always hit a store when I am in NYC, Seattle or Vegas!