Monday, December 8, 2008

Eviction Notice

Dear Ginormous Zit on the side of my nose:

I am writing this letter to inform you that you are no longer welcome to party on my face. Your little shindig playground is the skin of a 36 year old woman, NOT a 16 year old girl, and your presence will no longer be tolerated.  

I understand that Zit Fest 2004 - 2008 has been a non-stop pimple soiree for the past 4 years, but the festivities dissipated several months back.  I assume that you didn't get the original eviction notice like all of your disgusting, swelling allies.  

Please be forewarned: If you insist on staying, drastic measures will be taken, as in Dr. Spann injecting you with her super-zit-zapping serum, and then you'll be sorry.

Signed,

Martha's face (no longer the site of ANY Zit Fests)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Too funny! I wrote a zit post some time ago. All I could see was a giant red spot on my face. Not pretty. I empathize.

rychelle said...

Yeah, I'm still waiting to "grow out of" this phase.

tammy said...

LOL - what make them think they are welcome on women our age? I don't get it. I always thought it was a teenager thing. And that crap that chocolate doesn't cause them, I don't buy it.

mCat said...

That was a zit?! oops, my mistake. I apologize.