Monday, December 22, 2008

I *heart* that Monday


Mon-day, Mon-daaaaay....

You know, for a Monday, I think I'll give it a thumbs up.  Not too hateful.

Here's what I *heart* today:

Being done with Christmas shopping ::  Those of you that know me, know that I *heart* shopping.  I don't even mind Christmas shopping, but I'm normally done in November.  Not this year.  I just had a hard time getting into the whole holiday season for some reason. I managed to finish up on Saturday (just in the nick of time).  I braved the crowds and went to Old Navy, Barnes & Noble and Target.  I've never seen the parking lot at Target packed so tightly.  There wasn't a shopping cart to be found once I made my way inside.  Fortunately, I knew exactly what I needed, so I wasn't there for long.

Wimpy snow storms :: Today's predicted snow storm never really materialized.  Sure, we had a few flurries, but nothing like the storm that rolled thru the valley last Friday.  I was just glad it didn't take me an hour of driving 15 mph to get home today.

My blog followers (especially the ones that leave comments) :: I *heart* blogging, so I'm always thrilled to hear that there are some people out there that actually read it.  Apparently, I won over a new fan today, James.  He's my bff Michelle's good friend from Tennessee and I guess he read my blog today and it made him chuckle.  (I live for a good chuckle.)  I *heart* you for reading my blog, James, and all you other die-hards out there.

Christmas Goodies :: Holy Schmoly!  Karen (aka Evil Genius) brought in a whole slew of goodies today.  YUM!  I'm certainly going to need extra sessions at the gym after this week. The nether-cheeks are expanding, which isn't a good thing, but I'm certainly not by-passing the goodies, either.

What do you *heart* these days?

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I heart sleep. I wish I had gotten more during the weekend.

Anonymous said...

okay, I love airplanes, and vehicles that bring loved ones HOME !!! See you in a few hours, cuz, I heart my girl, and her bro's !!!

tiburon said...

I heart the mailman. And cookies. And people that don't scream at me.

And I would really heart if you would come to PT Camp.

Amy said...

I *heart* NyQuil, Sudafed, Chicken Soup, down blankies, an extra day off work to recover

...oh and getting presents in the mail

rychelle said...

I heart Christmas and vacations and being lazy for ten days in a row. Oh yeah, and cookies. ;)

Vanessa said...

We got all your snow down here. i know, i shoveled and then it snowed 6 more inches.

tammy said...

I heart your blog. And that I stopped at only 9 cookies yesterday.