
My friend Melissa is hosting a Hawt Hooker Heels contest on her blog and my cousin Cadance is a contestant.
I REALLY want her to win.
So, I am on my knees begging all of you to please, please, please send an e-mail to Melissa.Catmull@yahoo.com and all you need to say in it is "My vote is for B". That's it. So simple really.
If you want to see the pics, just click right HERE and it'll link you over to the contest entry of Melissa's blog.
Thanks in advance for your support. Oh, and you only have until midnight tomorrow night (03/28/09).
So, I am on my knees begging all of you to please, please, please send an e-mail to Melissa.Catmull@yahoo.com and all you need to say in it is "My vote is for B". That's it. So simple really.
If you want to see the pics, just click right HERE and it'll link you over to the contest entry of Melissa's blog.
Thanks in advance for your support. Oh, and you only have until midnight tomorrow night (03/28/09).



1 comment:
I love your blog! I stumbled across it today. Your love for laughter and zany-ness is probably what drew me in so quickly. I'd love to follow it.
Post a Comment