Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe that this is the final Thursday post in June. Where did the month go? Do you realize that next Saturday is the 4th of July?!? W-o-w.

Here's my much anticipated weekly list. (I know you've all been waiting with baited breath.)::

My brothers' kids:: Seriously, since I don't have any kidlins of my own, this crew is the next best thing. I am elated that they still love talking to/visiting/hugging their most favorite auntie ever (that's me - in case you were wondering). It makes me feel ultra special to know that they love me as much as I love each and every one of them.

Feeling better:: Each and every day, since doubling up on the meds, I am starting to feel more and more like myself. I'm more alert, I have more energy, my witty remarks are starting to make a come back. It's delightful.

Fun new decor:: Michelle dragged me kicking and screaming to RodWorks in Draper last Friday. I SO didn't want to go. I begged her to let me sit in the car while she went in to look for a few items to help decorate her bedroom. She insisted I join her. Wouldn't you know it - I walked out of there with the most stuff. Yeesh! Honestly, I love it, though! I found some delightful stuff.

Digital goodies:: JessicaSprague.com is having a birthday bash this week. Everyday they've offered up a freebie, which I love. There's been some great stuff. I now have a crazy amount of digitial scrapbooking supplies. Guess I need to get going on the old scrapbooking, and not be just a "collector".

A fun weekend ahead:: Not only are we (the bff and I) planning on seeing more movies, but we are also planning on attending the Arts Festival in SLC. Michelle's mom is going to have a booth there. She does some amazing stuff. She carves gourds and they are true works of art. If you, too, are going to the Arts Festival, be sure and stop by her booth - Marilyn Sunderland - and tell her I sent you.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better and are a drug fiend! ;)

rychelle said...

Show us some pics of your fabulous finds!

tammy said...

I keep begging the owner of Rod Works to open one down here by me. I told him I'd even run it for him.

mCat said...

I won free tickets to the Arts Festival so Sugar Daddy and I are headed there. I will get to show him the wonder of her gourdes. That sounded funny......

BFF Michelle said...

I have to stand up in my own defense. Miss Martha SOOOOOO did not want to stay in the car. However, I did have to get her a basket, which she usually does for me. It was extremely delightful!

kado! said...

I don't know what a "rod works" is but it sounds like a fun place if there is shopping involved!

Sounds like you had a great week! I'm so glad!

wish I lived closer I'd love to stop by an Arts fest.! FUN times!