Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Please be true


Yesterday, an Anonymous commenter informed me that the Sephora at Fashion Place Mall will be opening in October.

Can it be true??? Are all my hopes and dreams about to manifest themselves in the form of my personal heaven on earth being located a mere highway exit away?

I've been trying to find out if this is indeed a fact or just some person's twisted idea of a good time - getting my hopes up only to leave me bawling my eyes out for days on end locked away from public view.

Heaven knows that I will be beyond thrilled if this ends up being the truth.  (I've been let down before.  I was told by a Sephora rep that the store was opening in March of this year and we all know how that turned out...)

Stay tuned..  I'm on the hunt.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I've actually heard this rumor too. Did you know that there's a small one at the JC Penney in Riverdale?

I have a $50 gift card I will be spending in NYC.

Anonymous said...

NO, NO, NO, !!! This can in no way be true, you need to come visit the SEPHORA in Boise, Idaho, and see your family !!!!!

YASSSL by The Mom

tammy said...

Sorry, it's not true.


Just kidding. I wouldn't even know. But I do know there is one very close to me and I haven't even been there yet. *gasp!*

Xazmin said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

mCat said...

And for the love of all that's holy when you have this rumor confirmed, please be for posting about it!

Unknown said...

oh how i love living in the big city where most everything is available at my fingertips!

kado! said...

I hope so for you!!!!!

I ♥ my Sephora...and I have SOOOO many local ones to choose from...is that nice to type here? I went into the Manhattan one the other day and they gave me a Birthday present!! # Lovely Lip Glosses! Yep..they ♥ me as much as I ♥ them!!!

Jen said...

I just started reading your blog, and was not sure how to comment, but i figured it out. I swear that the Sephora is coming in October. The warehouse is here already so I e-mailed to find out why there was a warehouse and not a store and they said it would be at Fashion Place in October. YAY!

Martha H. said...

Jen,

That is happy news, indeed!!! Hooray! Thanks for letting me know.

tiburon said...

I have heard the same.

it must be true.

Now if we could just get a Trader Joes!!!!

Anonymous said...

It will not be coming now until June 2010, per Sephora customer service, but at least it is coming.