Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday


First and foremost, I am beyond thankful that September has arrived. I love September. (See previous post.)
I am thankful for my mom. She is really the best. I was having a very bad, rotten, no good day yesterday. It was so bad I was in tears and I just couldn't seem to get myself under control. I even left work it was so bad. When I got home, I called my mom because mom always has a way of making things better. She listened to me sob my little heart out, then she proceeded to talk me down off the ledge by chatting about this and that. By the end, I was under control and the tears had stopped. I love you to the moon and back, my mom!!!
I am thankful for my bff Michelle. She is truly the best friend I've ever had.
I am thankful for my work bffs. They sure do come thru in a pinch and I appreciate every last one of them.
What are you thankful for this week?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so true about Sept. there is something that you can see in the air on certain sunny days that says "the heat is going away now." I have seen it on many occasions. Turn of the AC and enjoy life and family.

Love ya Sis,
the Dad

kado! said...

i'm sorry that i didn't know you were having a bad day yesterday. I wish I could give you a hug...cause I could sure use one too. really.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for us, that we have an endearing relationship : > I am thankful for all those who have gone before us, and made life a little easier to live !!!

YASL BY The Mom

tammy said...

Your parents are so sweet.

I love your new TT pic.