Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh, for the LOVE of the '80s!

While getting our cardio in earlier today, Michelle and I happened to see this lovely bit of totally awesome 80s rad-ness on one of the TVs at the gym and I just had to share.


Of course much mocking ensued.  The hair alone is enough to send anyone into a fit of giggles. I couldn't help making fun of the woman with her side ponytail and corny dance moves. The lead singer dressed as Lawrence of Arabia:: h-o-t!  (Pretty sure, though, that me and Michelle both thought this was a red-hot video back in the day.  I'm just sayin'...)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Karen said...

That was totally rad. Like everything is like totally copasetic behind my like white picket fence.

Just SO said...

Sweet! The 80's. They were SO bad. Don't get me wrong I loved them but they were bad.

Vanessa said...

This reminds me of Jr. High when I was banned from watching MTV, but the minute I got home I would switch it on. When i would hear the garage door open, I would change the channel and run up to my room and pretend that I had been doing my homework the whole time. Good times.

mCat said...

You mock, but yes, we had a whole dance routine to this song. BADDEST evuh!!

Jamie & Beck said...

Thanks a lot... I hit play on the video and the 80's synthesizers scared my 80 pound doberman... She is sitting here trembling and pacing.... Thanks a lot! As if thunder storms don't happen enough you had so scare my poor pooch into a fit.

Allison said...

I totally love that song...or at least I used to! That was pretty awful, but I have to agree with you on the Lawrence of Arabia guy...He's like so totally rad!