
Here it is, the final re-cap post on "Momma's Boys". All I can say is it's a good thing that Ryan Seacrest (who produced the show) has other shows and ventures to occupy his time.
So, the guys, their moms and several of the girls were still partying it up on the Virgin Islands.
Poor Jojo had to take his mom, Mrs. B, out on a date because he's only had one girl left - Mindy, and his mom doesn't like her. I was completely creeped out because Mrs. B kept remarking about how good-looking and sexy her son is. {I'm sorry, but when you're a mom, do you really go around telling all of America that your 21 year old son is sexy??} Jojo was even creeped out. Come on, Mrs. B, cut the cord already!
Rob spent time with Lauren, Esther's pick, and started seeing what his mom saw. They had a good time, but he just couldn't get Camilla off his mind.
Michael had an oh so romantic date with Erica on a yacht. At the end of the evening, Erica finally came clean about being Penthouse's Pet of 2008. Poor Michael about had a coronary. After the date, Erica ended up telling Lorraine about it, too. There was a little cry fest, but
Lorraine was super understanding and they're still friends.
So, in the end, the guys had to pick one girl to go away with on a yacht for 3 days. Here's how it went down::
Rob - who totally wanted to take Camilla, caved in to his mom's wishes and picked Lauren. I guess he lasted 1 day on the little vacation, then went home - I'm sure to call Camilla.
Michael - picked Amanda, the med student, over Erica, the Penthouse Pet. Go figure!
Jojo - he had the toughest decision of all because it was down to his mom, or Mindy, the super sweet Southern girl. Mindy sensed Jojo's hesitation and she spoke up and told him that he should just take his mom because until she loosened the reigns, Jojo would never be able to fall in love and be in a relationship. In the end, Jojo grew a pair, told his mom to deal with it and took Mindy on the vacation. Mrs. B left the beach cursing and saying she'd just had her feelings hurt. The producers of the show offered her therapy, which she declined.
Favorite quote of the night goes to Esther :: "The joy of being a mom is nothing you can experience unless you're a mom." (No way!!! You mean to tell me that I can't experience the joy of being a mom because I'm not a mom? What?!? I feel totally jipped.)
And so, we bid a fond farewell to yet another trashy reality show. Don't worry, though, pretty sure that another one will be along shortly to take its place.



3 comments:
I have never seen this show....
I am a loser.
Clearly.
I am not a follower of this show but I was in awe last night at the fact at how these grown men still listen to their moms!
OMG! Thank goodness Momma's boys is DONE! Please begin a review of a real show now......
Post a Comment