Monday, April 20, 2009

I might be MIA this week from the blogosphere

The parents are in town this week from Boise. Just giving you all a heads up that the blog posts will probably be minimal because of it. I'm sure there will be plenty to catch you up on next week, though.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Just SO said...

Have fun with your parents. At least it will be good weather while they are here.

kado! said...

that is a great excuse! I can't wait to be caught up on all the fun happenings!

♥ you!

mCat said...

Not acceptable. I DEMAND you at least read my mundane posts and then come up with something clever and witty to comment. And Mom too.
BTW - I will be calling to hook up (that's what she said!) about my race t's......

tammy said...

Oh okay....

But only because it's your parents.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy.

tiburon said...

No!!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!

Oh, and there better be before and after pics ;)