Monday, February 16, 2009

Look what I can do...

For some weekend fun, I decided to finish out the Now We're Rockin' class from jessicasprague.com.  It's a total of 4 layouts.  I posted the 1st one late last week, but here are the remaining layouts::

I couldn't resist giving Alegra her very own page.  I like how this one turned out.  It made me laugh.

I'm not so crazy about this one, but it is what it is...  (I did learn some great techniques from the class, so it's not a total loss.)


Miss J gets the only 2 page layout (of course).  I had fun with this one:


Super great classes.  Now, I'm just waiting for my next set to start.  It's the advanced class.  I'm sure I'll learn lots more fabulous techniques, but probably not enough to photoshop Melissa's head onto a curvy model's body and then paste the cute apron Karen made on top of that. Sorry, Meliss - maybe soon...

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing an amazing job for not having scrapped before, they look great!

Love how you dedicated an entire page to Alegra and the title just makes me grin from ear to ear!

tiburon said...

VERY excellent!

Missy said...

I have loads of pictures waiting for your special touch!

Just SO said...

So darn cute!! (Your title totally made me think of Stewart from Mad TV...was it supposed to?)

mCat said...

Very very cool!

Still waiting.....

Vanessa said...

LOVE THEM! For just starting, you ROCK!

Will I see you on Monday at card night?

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

You are awesome. Very talented.

kado! said...

Soooo Cute! Love them all!