Thursday, February 25, 2010

A sister's duty

When I got home from work yesterday, this was awaiting me:



A DVD of "Funky Monkey" along with a note from Brother #1 saying that he found the first movie in which I had starred.  (Good one!)

Brother #1 has a fear of monkeys.  I call it an irrational fear as he will more than likely never come face-to-face with any real live monkeys, but whatever.

When I first found out about this fear, I did what any self-respecting sister would do with this kind of information, I used it as a means of giving him crap.  Anytime I see something with a monkey, I am sorely tempted to buy it for him.  (2 Christmases ago, I got him a flying super-hero monkey.  I loved it!)

All I can say is I have to give him a hard time about it because I missed out on the first 35 years of my life of giving him crap about things.  I've got to make up for lost time somehow.

And another thing, Rico (brother #1), I have your name for Christmas this year.  (Insert evil laugh here.)

Photobucket

5 comments:

tammy said...

Hilarious. My brother gave those flying monkeys to my boys for their b-days. They love them.

(I saw on Amy's blog that you ordered a Kindle. I've been loving mine!)

Missy said...

Monkeys are right up there with Clowns and Oprah! OMG!

mCat said...

Rico - your screwed!

Anonymous said...

Your brother read this blog, but what the----no comment? What fun is it not to make remarks?
Rico,Rico,Rico----- come on now, plunk the keys !!!

Have one -put-a-smile-on-your-face-day ; )
YASL by the Mom

kado! said...

rico? nice alias!!!! I wanna change mine now to a 70's porn name....