Here are some things that I'm finding to be quite Fabulous this Friday:
- My iPod. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without it most days. It certainly peps things up at work when I have to sit at my desk all day. And I absolutely cannot make it thru an hour on the treadmill or elliptical without it. Besides, it's my all time favorite color - nice, cheery red. How could it not be fabulous?
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. This has turned into one of my favorite snacks along with some raw baby carrots and broccoli florets. Talk about low calorie, tasty, and good for you. (I used to hate hummus. The texture just bugged me more than anything, but I do love the flavor of the roasted red pepper variety. Yum!)
- 5 dollar Friday's at The House of 3. I love all of their stuff. I just purchased a bunch of their new Valentine digital goodness today. Now, I need to actually make stuff with it.
- Chocolate frosted chocolate cake donuts. Ok, ok. I know I'm supposed to be watching what I'm eating and everything and I am - watching my hand move that delectible donut right to my watering mouth. (I'm PMSing - give me a break.) Don't worry, I put it into my food/calorie tracker so it wouldn't get lost.
- Rockin' Mullets. Can I just ask, is the mullet making a resurgence? I've been seeing a lot more lately - at the gym, in the cafeteria at work, out shopping - did I miss the memo or something? Definitely good for some mocking, which makes me smile.
- Wen Lavender Conditioning Cleanser. I finally broke down and purchased some on my friend Jamie's recommendation. (She's my product pimp.) My hair feels so great after only a couple of days use. It's sulfate free, which is supposed to be super good for your hair. The lavender variety is for added volume, which my sad, sad hair needs. I'm giving it a thumbs up.




2 comments:
Do you make your hummus or buy it? sounds yummy.
Chocolate donuts with chocolate frosting....yum. Sometimes you just gotta.
ha! I was the same way with the Hummus...it think it used to be more grainy...but I like it now too! I mix in artichokes with the jalapeno hummus! I like the roasted red-pepper one too..and the pine-nuts one! Yummy!
Post a Comment