Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's up, Sephora?


You all know that I absolutely adore Saphora. It's one of my all time favorite stores on the entire face of the planet.

I did a post awhile ago stating that we were supposed to get one in Fashion Place mall this past March. No dice.

Then, I found out the date was moved to October. (I even went looking for it last weekend, but to no avail.)

Now, an anonymous source has informed me that the date has been moved ONCE AGAIN and is now June 2010.
So I say, "What's up with that, Sephora???"

Good thing I can still shop on-line here and I can visit an actual store when I go see my family in Boise. (Really? Boise, Idaho has a Sephora, but Salt Lake City, Utah doesn't??? I just don't get it...)


Photobucket

8 comments:

tiburon said...

I wish they would crap or get off the pot.

Kristina P. said...

Actually, there's a mini Sephora in the JC Penney in Riverdale. After my NYC was a bust, and I had a $50 gift card, I made Adam take me. It's definitely smaller, but I get overwhelmed in the larger ones, so it's perfect.

You should check it out!

Vanessa said...

I went to the Sephora in Ogden a couple weeks ago and they said they would be getting one in the Penney's in Provo next year. Hmm, wonder who is right??? Quit yanking us around Sephora!

CB said...

They are probably waiting for the one in Boise to close so it can open up in SLC - I always wonder how the Sephora here stays in business!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love having the Sephora in my town, so my girls will always love coming home !!!

COME HOME!!! YASL by The Mom

kado! said...

...if your mom's comment does not entice you home...than how about this....I have more Sephora's in a 20 mile radius then i can count...yeah...it's that good here...now get your butt over here! May is SO far away!

mCat said...

What Tib said, 'cept substitute crap for craft.

Stacey said...

i was just in kentucky, and there's one in the lexington fayette county mall...seriously??