Now that is funny!
That is hilarous! One problem I will never have :D
Oh man, that was a great laugh!!!YASL by The Mom
That is too funny.And kind of gives me something to look forward to, when I no long have to buy two pieces.
Ah, hahaha!now that is something you will never have to look forward to! Don't you just love that yours are bought and paid for..and perky for life! ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Now that is funny!
That is hilarous! One problem I will never have :D
Oh man, that was a great laugh!!!
YASL by The Mom
That is too funny.
And kind of gives me something to look forward to, when I no long have to buy two pieces.
Ah, hahaha!
now that is something you will never have to look forward to! Don't you just love that yours are bought and paid for..and perky for life! ;)
Post a Comment