Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun mail

Last Friday, when I checked the mail, there was something in it from my cute cousin Cadance who lives waaaaay far away.

Here is the cute card::

Fun, huh?  I thought so.  

Here's what it says on the inside::

How fun is that?  It totally gave me the giggles and made my day.

I think that Cadance should totally come up with her own line of cards for situations where Hallmark just doesn't say it best or know how to say it at all.

Photobucket

6 comments:

veronica said...

Cadance sounds like one funny girl! I'd buy her cards.

Just SO said...

That is AWESOME!!! She totally should come up with her own line of cards!

Oh and that reminds me. I have watermelon in the fridge that is calling my name.

kado! said...

Hehehe...fun times....especially having the boys search high & low at Michaels for watermelon stickers...and not being able to tell them why!!! LOL!
♥ you!

mCat said...

That Cadance - she's a keeper!

Millions of Exaggerations said...

Wait....I got the exact same card!!! I think someone's trying to tell me something...

Pedaling said...

now that is cool- what a thoughtful gal.
and funny too.