Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally Friday!

I found myself a man last night.  Yep, found him at the Quilted Bear.  Bet you didn't know they were selling men there, but they so are.  My man's name is Grant and he smells absolutely divine.

Ok, so it's really just a candle with a catchy name - The Mandle.  I couldn't resist.  They have about 6 different scents - all name brand men's colognes.  Grant smells like Calvin Klein's Eternity.  mmmmmm... mmmmmm... good.  (I had to purchase one because I was having a hard time removing my nose from the sample.)

You can check out their website at www.theoriginalmandle.com.  Just might be the perfect Christmas gift for all the single gals in your life.

Photobucket

4 comments:

mCat said...

CRAP! Why didn't I think of this! I could totally make millions. I Jan has this scent in her candle line - do ya think?
Enjoy baby, enjoy!

Clint and Shari said...

Martha~ I am a total blog stalker and I found yours J/K With me not going to bunco any more wonder when I will see you again. Michelle is just going to have another scrapbook night. Cute blog! I am going to add you to my friend list on mine.

tiburon said...

Oooo those are awesome!

Roemmele Family said...

I sure have missed your posts (I am currently playing catch up -- again). I took a look at the site and decided I need to get me a Freeman (Drakkar is my favorite) and then decided I needed to change it to "Scott" because the original scent is "Tommy". So why should I get it...well, my hubby's name is Thomas Scott. He goes by Tom now but as a kid he was known as Tommy.