Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chocolate coconutty goodness all in a little candy shell

I am a big fan of coconut and a big fan of chocolate. 

I'm an even bigger fan of coconut and chocolate together.

Look what M&M's has gone and done:


Delicious!

There are also Almond Joy Pieces now and they are fabulous too.

(Totally PMS-ing.  Give me chocolate!!!!)

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am off to wal-mart to find these.!

mCat said...

You lost me at coconut, but we both already knew that.

Vanessa said...

I am too! I should have grabbed these when I went to fill up my 44 ouncer. They were on the counter at the gas station.

kado! said...

i saw those and knew I needed to stay away...it would have been down-hill from the first bite.

tammy said...

I can't find these here! I may need a care package sent.

The Millers said...

where can I find them??? I have looked and looked and NOTHING!! Any suggestions?

Cheeseboy said...

These are the best and by that I mean they are the best thing ever invented by human.

tiburon said...

You lost me at coconut.