Tuesday, March 16, 2010

American Idol. Is anyone still watching?



I've watched American Idol since the first year it started.  I loved watching every single episode.  This year it's different. 

I think I'm over it.  

I don't see that the talent is as spectacular as the judges think it is this year.  I'm rather bored with the "performances".  I find myself DVR-ing it and then not watching at all, or fast forwarding thru most of it.

The producers just seem to drag it out when it's not necessary.  All the little back stories are trite and rather forced.

As much as it pains me to say it, I believe that I can do without watching the rest of the season.

Besides, with this being Simon's last season, I just don't see the show lasting without his witty sarcasm and hard hitting truth.

Anyone else over American Idol?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm over it. I tried, I just can't get into it. Maybe because the talent is ragged at best. There are too many other things I would rather be doing. :o)

kado! said...

I DVR each show...but then end up deleting it before I watch it to make room for other shows....I know bad.

I would watch it if my oldest did not have me driving somewhere each night to a different sports activity...i guess life is just getting in the way of my AI this year...oh well!

tiburon said...

Now that Lacey is gone I am going to be able to enjoy it much more.