So, I made an executive decision this past weekend to no longer refer to the majority of people in my mom's birth family as "family", but will henceforth and forever call them THE CRAZIES . (And believe me, they are not crazy in a good way.)
I have my reasons.
And I feel perfectly justified in this decision.
(Trust me. You would too if you knew.)




5 comments:
Well done.
And for the record, you don't even have to justify yourself.
Bat-shit crazy is not welcome around here!
totally agree, The Crazies fits them.
You are Totally Justified.
and I DO trust you, 'cause i KNOW!
M-cat made me laugh-out-loud on this one : )
I wouldn't trade my life with The Boyfriend, and my kids, grand kids in-laws, and all my adoptees for any of the lives of THE CRAZIES -----no -sir-eee-Bob!!!
Thanks for being you, and My Best Girl,Love, Mom
Why must there always be some in every family?
Is it crazy in a good way or crazy in a bad way?
Post a Comment